(Version française ICI)
Since 2010, Emmanuelle has been teaching a yoga accessible to all, no matter what your physical condition, age, gender, etc, is. The key concepts that guide her teaching: choice, exploration, empowerment.
If you feel you don’t belong in a studio, rest assured that you do. No matter where you come from, Emmanuelle will assist you in adapting the practice for your own needs, and her classes are safe spaces.
She teaches group classes, private classes and workshops, and does her best to pass on the yoga teachings in an inspirational and skillful way. All classes are trauma-informed, accessible to everyone.
Emmanuelle is also a teacher trainer and runs the first Vinyasa Flow yoga Teacher Training in Brussels, Belgium.
Originally from France, she trained as a teacher under the tutelage of Claire Missingham in London (and became the first certified Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher in Brussels), and has further studied and / or attended workshops with Sadie Nardini, Leslie Kaminoff, Jason Crandell, David Emerson, and A.G. Mohan.
Emmanuelle Lambert is currently registered with Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT 200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, with a 200hr training) and YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continued Education Provider). She is also a TCTSY-F (Trauma-Center, Trauma Sensitive Yoga Facilitator), duly authorized to use yoga for trauma treatment (complex trauma, complex-PTSD.)
Other influences and passions include Thomas Myers, Dr Who, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, Sonic Youth, Maurice G. Dantec, James Ellroy, Batman, animal rights, and her cats. Oh, and dark chocolate.(yes this is definitely part of the official version)
- First Certified Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher in Brussels and Walloonia – Teacher Training with Claire Missingham in London, UK;
- First trained Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga teacher in Belgium – several online teacher trainings with CSV founder Sadie Nardini;
- First Trauma-Center Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Facilitator in Belgium / France (and the only French-speaking one), allowing her to teach yoga as an adjunct modality to therapy, with the Trauma Center in Boston.
- I am a dog person but I live with 3,5 cats. Go figure. (0.5 : a feral cat that loves sleeping over from time to time);
- I am an indie / punk rock chick. But I love me some Eminem and Beastie Boys sometimes;
- I am a geek. Game of Thrones and Big Bang Theory win over Sex and the City and The Young and the Restless every time;
- I am an animal rights activist, a feminist, and LGBTQI+ ally. If you hold views that tend to oppress and discriminate any form of living being, you might learn a thing or two about union, interconnectedness and oneness – which is what yoga is about.
Class schedule HERE
Questions? Contact me!