(Version française ICI)
Emmanuelle teaches breath-based, creative, challenging, and fun Yoga classes that are designed to make you feel powerful and radiant from the inside out. She is passionate about blending tradition from the lineage of Krishnamacharya and the concept of Vinyasa Krama with cutting-edge anatomy knowledge and organic movement, to make classes accessible to everyone and allow each student to find their own breath and poses.
She teaches group classes, private classes and workshops, and does her best to pass on the yoga teachings in an inspirational and skillful way. All classes are trauma-informed.
Emmanuelle is also a teacher trainer and runs the first Vinyasa Flow yoga Teacher Training in Brussels.
She trained as a teacher under the tutelage of Claire Missingham in London (and became the first certified Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher in Brussels), and has further studied and / or attended workshops with Sadie Nardini, Leslie Kaminoff, Jason Crandell, David Emerson, and A.G. Mohan.
Other influences and passions include Thomas Myers, Dr Who, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, Sonic Youth, Maurice G. Dantec, James Ellroy, Batman, animal rights, and her cats. Oh, and dark chocolate.(yes this is definitely part of the official version)
Emmanuelle Lambert is currently registered with Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT 200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, with a 200hr training) and YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continued Education Provider).
2007: I am at my desk, wondering what time I’ll be able to go home. I’m crying myself to sleep every night, wondering what to do with my life, and not sure this stressful job is for me.
I find a flyer for a yoga class close to home in my mailbox. Yoga? That hippie thing where they chant om, completely buzzed out on incense vapours? Well, I’ve heard that’s good for stress, and it could help with my non-existent flexibility.
First class. WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHAT ARE THOSE MUSCLES? WHAT IS THIS THING? But I come back.
Fast-forward a few years later…
I am a yoga teacher. I am a teacher trainer. Yoga has changed my life in ways it would take too long to explain unless you want something to help you get to sleep because this is my site and I have all the time in the world and I can write whatever I want.
But basically, as my body discovered it could do things it never thought it could do, I discovered that I could do things I never thought I could do. That is, take my life in hand, change careers altogether, and become what I want. Pretty neat, huh?
So here I am, doing my best to share yoga with you.
- First Certified Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher in Brussels and Walloonia – Teacher Training with Claire Missingham in London, UK;
- First trained Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga teacher in Belgian – several online teacher trainings with CSV founder Sadie Nardini;
- First trauma-informed teacher in Brussels and Walloonia – 40-hour Trauma- Center Trauma-Sensitive Yoga workshop in London with David Emerson, of the Trauma Center in Boston;
- Currently completing Yoga Anatomy course with Leslie Kaminoff;
- Attended several workshops and intensives with Claire Missingham, Jason Crandell, Seane Corn, A.G. Mohan;
- First Certified Lifestyle Design Coach with Abundant Yogi in Europe;
- Trained Creative Consciousness (formerly known as Consciousness Coaching) Coach.
- First Vinyasa Flow Teacher Trainer in Brussels and Walloonia, with Serendip Spa & Yoga in Brussels.
- I am a dog person but I live with 3,5 cats. Go figure. (0.5 : a feral cat that loves sleeping over from time to time);
- I am an indie / punk rock chick. But I love me some Eminem and Beastie Boys sometimes;
- I am a geek. Game of Thrones and Big Bang Theory win over Sex and the City and The Young and the Restless every time;
- I am an animal rights activist, a feminist, and LGBTQI+ ally. If you hold views that tend to oppress and discriminate any form of living being, you might learn a thing or two about union, interconnectedness and oneness – which is what yoga is about.
Class schedule HERE
Events and Teacher Training HERE
Coaching and Mentoring HERE
Questions? Contact me!