- Monday: 12:30pm-1:30pm, Vinyasa Flow.
- Wednesday: 3 classes:
- 5:45pm – 6:45pm (60 minutes), Vinyasa Flow;
- 7:00pm – 8:30pm (90 minutes), Vinyasa Flow;
- 8:45pm – 9:45pm (60 minutes), Slow Flow.
- Saturday: 10:30am – 12:00pm (90 minutes), Vinyasa + Yin.
- All classes take place at YIB, Rue Alfred Cluysenaar 20, 1060 Brussels.
- 1 class: 12 euros
- 5-class pass valid 2 months: 50 euros
Spots are limited, please register for each class a few days in advance. Cancellation 24 hours before class so people on the waiting list can get in, thank you.
PLEASE READ PRACTICAL INFO AND RECOMMENDATIONS BELOW
- Saturday 1st June, 2pm-4:30pm: Introduction to Ayurveda
- Saturday 13 July, 2pm-4:30pm: Upside Down – a workshop on inversions
- Sunday 28 July : Yoga Retreat in Town
- Registration required. Registration will be final and your spot guaranteed after payment upfront to the following bank account: ING account number BE38 37701515 4972, beneficiary: Emmanuelle Lambert.
- Cancellation: 100% refund until 1 week before the event, 50% between 1 week and 48 hours. Less than 48 hours: no refund.
PRACTICAL INFO & RECOMMENDATIONS
All classes take place at YIB, Rue Alfred Cluysenaar 20, 1060 Brussels (when you arrive, ring the bell ‘YIB’).
Classes start at indicated times. Please come 5 to 10 minutes before start of class to get changed and to settle in.
Please note that there will be NO ADMISSION after 5 minutes after start of class, not to disturb the other students and make them lose their focus (and making me stop class because I have to open the door manually!). Thanks for respecting them and yourself too by arriving in time.
The studio is small and can only welcome 8 to 10 peeps max. Space is limited, please sign up for class a couple of days in advance. Cancellation 24 hours in advance, thanks for showing consideration for peeps on the waiting list. If you cancel on the day or simply don’t show up, you will be charged for the class you missed.
Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach. Give yourself ample digestion time, about 2 hours before class (or have a light snack).
Wear something comfortable in which you can move. No need to bring a mat, all material is available at the studio
It is your responsibility to ALWAYS notify your teacher about injuries / medical conditions / pregnancy. We may need to modify poses so you can enjoy the class fully and still take care of yourself
Classes are taught in French or are bilingual French / English if needed. Even trilingual French / English / Sanskrit. There you go.
@: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: +32 (0)477 968 007