(Version française ICI)
I’ve lived several lives: as an administrative assistant, personal assistant / paralegal, executive assistant, legal and administration officer, translator, coach, teacher, freelancer…
Which puts me in the very unique position of helping people from all walks of life:
- change careers
- start their career as yoga teachers
- come up with strategy and operational support for their yoga studios
- handle their communication and marketing
What do they have in common? They want to live a meaningful life, march to the beat of their own drum, and make a difference.
If that resonates with you, and you need help in any way, please know that I am here for you.
I don’t sell prepackaged sessions because I find that most of the time, people don’t know what they really need from the get-go. “Do I buy 3 sessions? 6? What if I don’t need them anymore?” – you got it. Ok, at least that’s how I react!
I have worked with
- yoga studios that needed help with managing team – hiring new teachers, train them to studio procedures, handling their invoices – and building a strong calendar of offerings;
- newly certified yoga teachers who needed help getting started – registering as freelancers, finding classes, getting their website off the ground, and teaching them yoga too as continued education;
- small business owners who needed help with their communication and marketing – revamping their social presence, authentic branding, rewriting their bios;
- people who needed help transitioning from their corporate job to being self employed, or becoming yoga teachers.
For all of them, we have discussed together what would be the best way to proceed, and then I offer a personalized service, just like a private yoga class that is adapted to the student’s needs.
So if you want support and encouragement, contact me for a free consultation. We can talk by phone or Skype or even meet in person, and then we’ll decide what you really need.
Taking bookings now for January 2017.